They say time flies when you’re having fun.
I’ve learned that it is no truer than when I am posting here at Dash of Dan.
Can you believe it’s already been 1 year?!
You’ve given me the opportunity to share recipes and tips and along the way I’ve learned new things when it comes to food and baking.
Who first got me interested in baking was none other than Martha Stewart, so it’s only fitting that she would play some role in my one year celebration.
So as a THANK YOU to each of you who takes the time to read this blog, try the recipes, give me feedback, and share your own recipes, I figure a very special give-away is in order.
Martha Stewart just released a new cookbook, Martha’s American Food, a book that provides countless classic American dishes, the history of American fare, each detailed and organized by region. Favorites like apple pie, to New England clam chowder can be found in this fantastic book.
I will be giving away 2 signed copies of the book. To enter for a chance to win:
- Reblog this Classic Carrot Cake recipe (what’s a celebration without cake?!)
and / or
- Like the Dash of Dan page on Facebook and share the recipe link.
If you do both, you’ll have double the chance of winning a signed copy of the book!
On May 8th, two winners will be chosen. I’ll contact you for shipping info. (I’ll ship the books anywhere within the continental U.S.)
Again, this is a big thank you to each of you! Here is looking to another yummy year!
- greatsteakman likes this
- sanluisss likes this
- kellyadams likes this
- aperture24 likes this
- mo-lish reblogged this from dashofdan
- jaayyse likes this
- mawanusa likes this
- anime-hentai likes this
- isli likes this
- iamskinnypig likes this
- katcakes said: YAY! happy birthday to Dash of Dan! :)
- shetalkstobees likes this
- amchphotography likes this
- This was featured in #Food
- pixandum likes this
- rainersteinke likes this
- thecasualdiner likes this
- lunasteiner likes this
- dimitrisdidsbury likes this
- self-xpression likes this
- 0rpheus likes this
- goddessofscrumptiousness likes this
- earthenwolfe likes this
- breadandbutternyc likes this
- saraplainandtall likes this
- dashofdan posted this